AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! These are AMAZING!!! I love breakfast pastries!!!! Make and eat them all the time!! My childhood favorite is cinnamon rolls!!!!!!! I love them to death!!!!! But they are retiring from my fvorite because now, I got caramel rolls!!!!! These are gooey and sweet with a little crunch from the nuts!!!!!!! I can’t tell you what an impact these made on my life!!!! I owe it ALL to my friend Janaan! I have told you about Janaan in my cheesy pretal recipe, she gave me this one too!!!!! I don’t know where she finds these things but I love them!!!!! It is amazing!!!! They are just like sticky buns but WAY better!!! They are kinda a compination of the two best breakfast foods in America, sticky buns and Cinnamon rolls! Put that together and what do you get? Come on do the math! Right! You get a amazing Caramel roll!!!!! It is the best thing to wake up and smell these warm rolls and it makes e super happy! You know when something good happens in the morning, it starts you off to a good , well these start me off to not a good day, a GREAT day!!!! I love them as much as I love jumping on the trampoline in the rain. I know, I’m crazy but hay, no body ever said I couldn’t be! Ask Janaan, I’m a crazy lunitic!! But thats just who I am! I will tell you what caramel rolls are, Amazing, sweet, mouthwatering, BBF(Best Breakfast Food), sweet, yummy goodness!!!!!!!!! There a lot more things to, it would take me like a month to get threw all off it!!!! Since summer vacation is coming soon (if it hasn’t started for you already) make these on the day before the vacation, and have them the next morning!!!!! Make them on somebody in your family’s birthday! That will be a special treat for a birthday to remember! Just make them! Do you guys get what this is? Its a sweet, gooey, roll!!!!! Like, you can’t top it! Nope, not with cinnamon rolls, muffins, danishes, nothing! The best part is, the only place you can get them is if you make it yourself, that adds a special touch! Look at us, homemade warm breakfast, great! It is a nice side to! Like make some eggs, bacon, hash browns, fruit salad, and instead of plain old boring biscuits, make these!!! They taste better and add some extra flare to your plate! Enjoy!!!
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown suga
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can refrigerated original bread sticks
- Heat the oven to 350
- Put the brown sugar and whipping cream into a cake pan, stir until well combined. Sprinkle on pecans
- Put the granulated sugar and Cinnamon in a bowl, stir until combinedsprinkle on the bread sticks(don’t separate bread sticks yet)
- Separate bread stick dough into slices and put in pan
- Bake for 25 minutes, let cool for 2 minutes
- Turn pan upside down on a plate or cutting board, before removing pan, let sit for 3 minutes so sauce runs over it
- Cool, serve, and enjoy!!!!!!