I love pasta! My dad wasn’t Italian but he cooked great Italian food. He made lasagna with 6 pounds of meat, 6 poundsof cheese, 4 cans of whole tomatoes, can after can of sauce, some other stuff. He made wicked chicken Parmesan. Great pizza. So this one is for him! I love Alfredo. So the original recipe had no chicken, just pasta with sauce and cheese. It was good but it needed something more for flavor and texture. I realized how unhealthy that must have been. My family is very healthy, I knew it needed protein. I added some grilled chicken and it gave it more texture and juicy flavor. Then I realized it was white in color so I went to my herb garden in my back yard, and got some fresh basil. It needed color! I remember when I was younger I would always plate everything to look pretty. My family would get so annoyed because I would spend so long on playing and all they wanted to do was eat. But I would be like “no, it has to look good!” I’m still kinda like that but I’m getting better. Anyway, who doesn’t like cheese and pasta and creamy cheese sauce and more cheese! Lets take a minute to think o ourselves if we know anybody who wouldn’t like that………………………………………………………….. did you think of anybody? Me neither! I just love cheese. Cheesy everything. I like cheesy fries!! They taste amazing!! Maybe I can put a recipe for that up! Would y’all like that? Comment if you would! Anyway, this is a 5 star recipe that everybody in my family loves!!
Unless you only want this for dinner, you will need a side or 2. I love garlic bread!! Rub it with salt, pepper, olive oil, butter, and rosemary. Put some 2 cloves of minced garlic on each slice and there you go!! A fresh green salad is nice to so you get a fresh flavor. Bread sticks are awesome to pair with this too!!!! What ever is up your ally. The chicken alfredo is up everybody’s ally! I made this for my uncle who was coming to Maryland from California. He loved it, I mean loved it. I sent him the recipe, taught him how to make it, I still make it every time he comes down. It is hard to believe how much cheese and how creamy the sauce is!! AMAZING!!!! Well, go make it and enjoy!!
- 1 pound Fettuccini Noodles
- 1 1/2 cups of butter
- 2 containers whole milk riccota cheese
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 pint heavy cream
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Basil leaves, garnish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.Add pasta and cook 8-10 minutes. Drain
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken until fully cooked.
- In a large saucepan combine ricotta cheese, cream, salt, Parmesan cheese and remaining butter. Cook over medium heat until well combined, about 10-12 minutes. Stir in cooked fettuccini and chicken
- Cook until heated through