OMG!! When you were a kid remember when you came upstairs and there was a freshly made batch of brownies in the oven. Well these are those brownies!!! They are full of chocolate and fudge. I am a chocolate maniac. You can give me fudge on top of chocolate cake on top of chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, brownie, etc and it won’t be to rich for me. These are very rich but soooooo good. You won’t believe how amazing they are. Its soft and gooey, sticky, amazing!! Words don’t explain it!
When the chocolate chips bake with the brownies in the oven, they melt and explode all over the brownies. So you get a bite of warm melted chocolate.
I have lots and lots of cookbooks, my favorite is this one that is all brownies. There is every brownie recipe you can imagine. This recipe was from that cookbook how ever I added the chocolate chips. You don’t know how good they are until u eat them!! Its beyond amazing!! This is not your average brownie!! Its more fudge, soft, yummy, its just plain out better!! If you want you can put a chocolate icing or glaze on top. It gives it a great new flavor! Trust me, this isn’t your average brownie! It is to infinity and beyond!! I love saying that!! It gets it your head when you watch it with a 3 year old little boy almost everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best part is when you take that first bite and you get a mouthful of chocolate!!!Who doesn’t love choclate right!!!!???????? Eat it with a big glass of milk, it takes off some of the richness. Delicious!
- 3 oz of butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 4 1/2 oz of semisweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp of corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 2 tbsp of coca
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place sugar,brown sugar,butter, and corn syrup in a heavy bottomed saucepan stir until blended and smooth on low heat
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Beat together eggs and vanilla and whisk into the chocolate mixture
- Swift together flour,coca,and baking powder and fold into the egg and chocolate mixture, stir in chocolate chips
- Spoon into the pan and bake 25-30 minutes