There is one thing that is impossible to hate, ice cream. I have had every Ice cream brand in my store. Nothing is as good as homemade ice cream. Its so creamy and you know what is going into your ice cream. I will just be eating chocolate ice cream and its like 400 calories per 1/4 cup and It makes no sense to me. I just don’t get it, I doubt there is even chocolate in that ice cream.
So, you guys no how I am a chocolate freak. The original recipe is just chocolate ice cream. I wanted Chocolate Chip so I made chocolate chip. This is beyond creamy so its nice to have some chocolate chips as a crunch texture. Delicious! If you don’t like a bit of texture in your ice cream, then leave out the chocolate chips. I love it so much! If you are having a birthday party and you need ice cream, make this it is cheaper and yummier. Is yummier a word?/ I have never been good at spelling, or grammer. Aw well, on this blog it is. The president has it declared!
I love ice cream!!! The best time to have ice cream is a hot summer day and summer is coming to an end so hurry it up!! Trust me, you won’t be sorry. This make 4 cups of ice cream. You can double this recipe. Obvilously, its freezer safe cause its ice cream. You can go to the freezer section in your grocery store and by cake or waffle cones, some hot fudge and toppings, make some delicious ice cream sundaes. It is so good!! Kids love this!! I make it for my family all the time!! They all love it. It’s rich and creamy, whats not too love??
When I eat this, I am like a kid in the candy store. My family loves ice cream!! I like to double this so we have enough for at least 3-4 days. Oh!!!!!!!!!! I have an idea!! You should buy waffle bowls and put scoops of ice cream in that!! YUM!!! Anyway, back to topic, this makes 4 cups but I could eat 4 cups of this by myself in less then 2 hours!! Its that good!! You will make this once and never buy ice cream again!! I’m not kidding!! I haven’t bought ice cream in a while!!
Lets go, my mouth is watering.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coco
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2 ounces, semisweet chocolate
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine sugar, milk, salt, and cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a simmer. Put the egg yolks into a small bowl. Gradually stir in about 1/2 cup of the hot liquid. and return to the saucepan. Heat until thickened Remove from the heat, and stir in the chopped chocolate until chocolate is melted. Pour into a chilled bowl, and refrigerate for about two hours until cold, stirring occasionally.
- When chocolate mixture has completely cooled, stir in the cream, and vanilla. Pour into an ice cream maker, freeze