-Light and refreshing with a little crunch, a perfect salad!
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white onion, minced
- 10 oz fresh washed spinach
- 1 quart strawberries, washed and cut in half
- 1/4 cup slightly roasted pecans
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk
together the sugar, olive oil, vinegar,
paprika, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Cover, and chill for one hour.
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, feta cheese, and pecans. Pour dressing over
salad, toss. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes before serving