So let me tell you a little story. Bacon and Potato were best friends. They couldn’t be separated. They were just so good together. One day a new boy came along. They instantly became Best friends, the end! I’m a beautiful story teller. I got this idea because my too favorite frittatas are a bacon and cheddar and cheddar and potato. So I did what I always do, mixed them together.It worked!! The juicy meaty bacon, creamy and sharp cheddar cheese, and some warm soft potatoes all inside a delicious egg!!
I love making a warm breakfast for my family on Sunday mornings. When ever I make this I serve it with biscuits and butter, and a fresh fruit salad. It is so nice to have a nice breakfast on a warm day. Its incredibly easy and delicious! When ever I make hash browns, bacon, and eggs but have it all seperate, its good. But this way you get the juicy bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, flavorful eggs, and warm and soft ice cream. Awesome combination!! I’m a genuis!! God, I’m cocky.
There is nothing better then a warm breakfast on a Sunday morning and a nice happy family!! Like thhey say, breakfast is the best meal of the day!! If you have a terrible breakfast, your gonna be in a bad mood the entire day because breakfast sets the mood for the day. If you have a nice breakfast like this, you will be in a great mood the whole day.
So, how is everybody doing?? I have been waking up early every day to go running, only a mile. nothing huge. Trying to get in shape for my upcoming volleyball season. And cooking some new things. I am really into baking. I have been trying so many new things. My favorite so far was, I don’t know I like everything!!
Lets go before I fall asleep, I am super tired!!
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 5 slices Bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400 ]
- Heat oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat. When the skillet is hot, add the potatoes. Five minutes after adding potatoes, add bacon and cook 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, and add onions. Cook, stirring, until softened. Season with the salt and pepper. Pour eggs over the potatoes and onions.
- Place the skillet in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until eggs are firm. Remove from the oven, and sprinkle shredded cheese over the top. Return to the oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.